Sarot Needle Holder, Tungsten Carbide
Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel!
Sarot Needle Holder with tungsten carbide inserts is designed with a reliable non-slip, cross-serrated surface. Designed with one fenestrated jaw and a delicate pattern, these needle holders will firmly grasp the needle, reduce rotation and ensure more manageable sutures. Tungsten carbide jaws are inherently more durable than stainless steel and clinicians will experience an extended service life. These needle holders feature gold-colored handles.
- Use with 3-0 & 4-0 suture
- 4 Available Lengths: 7" (17.8cm); 8" (20.0cm); 9" (23.0cm); or 10" (25.4cm)
- Curvature: Straight
- Blade: Tungsten Carbide
- Working Surface: Cross-Serrated Jaws with groove
- Handle: Gold-Colored Finger Rings
- Material: German Stainless Steel
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Usage: Reusable
- Quantity: 1