High-visibility, smooth handling, breast localization wire.
The MRI Tuloc® Localization System serves for the pre-operative marking of suspicious tissue under MRI control. Thanks to increased pressure stability and an extremely sharp beveling of the cannula and the wire tips, MRI Tuloc® even allows for easy and safe penetration of solid tumor tissue. If a re-positioning is required, the marker can be easily pulled back into the cannula for a correction of the position.
- Wire and cannula are MRI compatible
- High rigidity and stability of the cannula
- Monofilament wire provides for best possible form and pressure stability
- Smooth handling and marking allow for perfect control of movement and position
- Extreme sharpness for precise and atraumatic puncture
- Optimal visibility in the MRI and good palpability during the operation