Mayo Scissors, Tungsten Carbide
Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel!
Tungsten carbide Mayo Scissors is a modification of standard Mayo scissors that provide an exceptionally hard and durable cutting edge designed to stay sharp for a significantly longer period of time than standard scissors with tungsten carbide inserts to the blade of the scissors which maximizes control and precision as well. Mayo Scissors is a versatile instrument that can be used in multiple procedures and settings. They are available straight or curved, in a variety of lengths, and have a standard beveled blade. While the curved instrument is most commonly utilized for cutting or dissecting dense or deep tissue, and the straight version is typically used for cutting surface tissue or sutures, both may be used interchangeably depending on procedure and physician preference.
- Tip Configuration: Blunt/Blunt
- Curvature: Curved or Straight
- Curved Lengths: 5-1/2" (14.0cm) to 18" (45.5cm)
- Straight Lengths: 5-1/2" (14.0cm) to 14" (35.6cm)
- Handle: Gold-colored Finger Rings
- Material: German Stainless Steel
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Usage: Reusable
- Quantity: 1