Adson Artery Forceps
Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel!
Adson Artery Forceps can be used as a hemostat for general surgeries to regulate bleeding of broken arteries in the course of an operation. These forceps are developed with ring-handles and a locking ratchet to ensure a firm grasp on the artery. They are also offered in a delicate or standard pattern with the choice of curved or straight jaws.
- Length: 7-1/4" (18.5cm) or 8-1/4" (21.0cm)
- Standard or Delicate Pattern available
- Jaw Curvature: Curved or Straight
- Working Surface: Serrated
- Handle: Finger Loops
- Material: German Stainless Steel
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Usage: Reusable
- Quantity: 1