Foerster Sponge Forceps
Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel!
Foerster Sponge Forceps are commonly used in surgical procedures to hold gauze squares that will absorb excess fluids and blood from the surgical site or hemostasis. The ratcheted locking mechanism of these finger ring forceps securely grip the gauze and hold it in place. Foerster sponge forceps (sometimes referred to as Foerster-Ballenger) are often used in bariatric surgeries because of their longer length, and the curved version may be used for removing the placenta in OB/GYN procedures.
- Straight Lengths: 7" (17.8cm); 9-1/2" (24.1cm); 12" (30.0cm); 14" (35.0cm); 16" (40.5cm); or 18" (45.5cm)
- Curved Lengths: 7" (17.8cm); 9-1/2" (24.1cm); 12" (30.5cm); 14" (35.6cm); 16" (40.0cm); or 18" (45.5cm)
- Curvature: Curved or Straight
- Jaws: Serrated or Smooth Looped
- Handle: Finger Rings
- Material: German Stainless Steel
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Usage: Reusable
- Quantity: 1