Gerald Dressing Forceps
Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel!
Gerald Dressing Forceps are thumb style forceps commonly used for placing or removing dressings in many types of procedures. Beyond holding gauze, they may be used for removing foreign objects, as well as other small surgical materials such as tubing. Serrated jaws assist in a having a secure hold on items. Available with a curved or straight tip and varying lengths.
- Straight Lengths: 7" (17.8cm); 9-1/4" (23.5cm); 11" (28.0cm); or 14" (35.5cm)
- Curved Length: 7-1/8" (18.0cm)
- Tip Curvature: Straight or Curved
- Working Surface: Serrated
- Material: German Stainless Steel
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Usage: Reusable
- Quantity: 1