Heaney-Ballentine Hysterectomy Forceps
Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel!
Heaney-Ballentine Hysterectomy Forceps are used in hysterectomy procedures to clamp off the tough ligament on both sides of the uterus. The forceps feature unique longitudinal serrations to grasp the ligament. Available straight or curved with a single or double groove in various lengths to accommodate a wide range of cases.
- Length: 8-1/4" (21.0cm); 10-1/2" (26.6cm); 12" (30.5cm); 14" (35.6cm); or 16" (40.6cm)
- Working Surface: Jaws with Longitudinal Serrations
- Groove Configuration: Single or Double Groove
- Curvature: Curved or Straight
- Handle: Finger Rings
- Material: German Stainless Steel
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Usage: Reusable
- Quantity: 1