Heaney Hysterectomy Forceps
Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel!
Heaney Hysterectomy Forceps are commonly used during the hysterectomy procedure to clamp off a tough ligament on both sides of the uterus. The forceps feature ring handles with a lock mechanism and serrated blades to firmly grasp the ligament. Available straight or curved with single or double grooves on the blades in various lengths to accommodate a wide range of cases.
- Length: 8-1/4" (21.0cm) or 12" (30.5cm)
- Working Surface: Serrated Jaws
- Groove Configuration: Single or Double Groove
- Curvature: Curved or Straight
- Handle: Finger Rings
- Material: German Stainless Steel
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Usage: Reusable
- Quantity: 1