Hulka Uterine Mobilizer / Tenaculum
Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel!
Hulka Uterine Tenaculum is designed for use in surgical procedures on an anteverted or retroverted uterus. The tenaculum is used to stabilize the cervix and manipulate the uterine fundus. The tenacula are available with ring handles and various tips with sounds, probe tips, and single tooths.
- Length: 11-1/4" (28.6cm)
- Available Configurations:
- 3.5mm curved probe tip & single tooth
- With atraumatic jaw & sound
- With insulated sound & single tooth
- With sound & single tooth
- Handle: Finger Rings
- Material: German Stainless Steel
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Usage: Reusable
- Quantity: 1