Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel!
Mayo Scissors is a versatile instrument that can be used in multiple procedures and settings. They are available straight or curved, in a variety of lengths, and have a standard beveled blade. While the curved instrument is most commonly utilized for cutting or dissecting dense or deep tissue, and the straight version is typically used for cutting surface tissue or sutures, both may be used interchangeably depending on procedure and physician preference.
- Tip Configuration: Blunt/Blunt
- Curvature: Curved or Straight
- Curved Lengths: 5-1/2" (14.0cm) to 18" (45.5cm)
- Straight Lengths: 5-1/2" (14.0cm) to 12" (30.0cm)
- Handle: Finger Rings
- Material: German Stainless Steel
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Usage: Reusable
- Quantity: 1