Metzenbaum Scissors, Tungsten Carbide
Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel!
Metzenbaum Scissors with tungsten carbide blades are ideal for cutting through and dissecting delicate tissues. Available in a range of tip configurations and sizes, along with curved or straight shanks, allow this versatile instrument to used across specialties and procedures. With gold-plated handles, tungsten carbide inlays are bonded to the scissor blades for increased durability, sharper cutting edges, and extended service life.
- Size: 5-3/4" (14.6cm) to 18" (45.5cm)
- Tip Configuration: Delicate, Regular (Blunt), and Sharp/Sharp
- Curvature: Curved or Straight
- Handle: Gold-colored Finger Rings
- Blades: Tungsten Carbide
- Material: German Stainless Steel
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Usage: Reusable
- Quantity: 1