Nolan Needle Holder, Tungsten Carbide
Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel!
Nolan Needle Holder with tungsten carbide inserts is designed with a reliable non-slip, crosshatched surface. The tungsten carbide jaws are inherently more durable than stainless steel and clinicians will experience an extended service life. The heavy box lock design prevents twisting of the shank while passing sutures and the extra long instrument length makes it ideal for surgical procedures in deep cavities. This instrument is available curved or straight and in a variety of lengths. These needle holders feature gold-colored handles.
- Available Lengths: 10" (25.5cm); 12" (30.5cm); 14" (35.0cm); 16" (41.0cm); or 18" (45.0cm)
- Curvature: Curved or Straight
- Blade: Tungsten Carbide
- Working Surface: Serrated Jaws
- Handle: Gold-Colored Finger Rings
- Material: German Stainless Steel
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Usage: Reusable
- Quantity: 1