Rogers Hysterectomy Forceps
Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel!
Rogers-Type Hysterectomy Forceps are designed to clamp the tough ligament on both sides of the uterus in a hysterectomy procedure. The atraumatic teeth provide a firm grip with minimal tissue injury. The forceps are available with straight, curved, or angled blades to accommodate a wide range of cases.
- Length: 8-3/4" (22.0cm)
- Curvature: Straight, Slight Curve, Full Curve, or Angled
- Jaw Length: 1-1/2" (38.0mm)
- Working Surface: Sarot-Style Shanks
- Tip Configuration: 2x3 Atraumatic Teeth
- Handle: Finger Rings
- Material: German Stainless Steel
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Usage: Reusable
- Quantity: 1