Sopher Ovum Forceps
Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel!
Sopher Ovum Forceps are commonly used to properly remove pieces of placenta or products of conception from the uterus to prevent infection. The flat blades are serrated and hollow to firmly grasp the tissue to be removed. The forceps are available in various lengths with or without ratchet locking on the ring handles to accommodate a wide range of cases.
- Length: 11" (28.0cm) or 13" (33.0cm)
- Curvature: Straight
- Jaw Size: 12.0mm or 14.0mm
- Working Surface: Serrated
- Handle: Finger Rings (With or Without Rachet)
- Material: German Stainless Steel
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Usage: Reusable
- Quantity: 1