Strabismus Scissors, Tungsten Carbide w/ 1 Micro-Serrated Blade
Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel!
Strabismus Scissors are an ophthalmic dissecting instrument featuring rounded, blunt, blades (one standard blade and one with micro-serrations) handcrafted with tungsten carbide inlays that increase durability, provide the sharpest cutting edge, and extend the lifetime of the product. Strabismus Scissors are used in a variety of procedures where delicate maneuvering is required, including facial and hand procedures. Available with a straight or curved shank.
- Length: 4-1/2" (11.4cm)
- Tip Configuration: Blunt/Blunt
- Curvature: Curved or Straight
- Handle: Gold-colored Finger Rings
- Blades: Tungsten Carbide w/ 1 Micro-Serrated Blade
- Material: German Stainless Steel
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Usage: Reusable
- Quantity: 1