Stratte Needle Holder, Tungsten Carbide
Lifetime Guaranteed German Stainless Steel!
Stratte Needle Holder with tungsten carbide inserts is designed for use with 2-0 and 3-0 sutures providing control, precision and a dependable non-slip cross-serrated surface. Designed with a curved jaw and curved shank, this instrument ensures a tight grip on the needle with reduced rotation. Tungsten carbide jaws are inherently more durable than stainless steel and clinicians will experience an extended service life. These needle holders feature gold-colored handles.
- Use with 2-0 & 3-0 suture
- Available Lengths: 8" (20.0cm) or 9" (22.9cm)
- Curvature: S-Curved
- Blade: Tungsten Carbide
- Working Surface: Cross-Serrated
- Handle: Gold-Colored Finger Rings
- Material: German Stainless Steel
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Usage: Reusable
- Quantity: 1